It is our pleasure to share the latest issue of the International Journal of Medical Students (IJMS).
We are very pleased to announce that on November 12th, 2022, the first IJMS World Conference of Medical Student Research will take place online. Medical students and recent graduates (up to 3 years after graduation) can present their research to a global audience.
The abstract submission system is open, please make sure to follow the instructions for submissions. The deadline for abstract submission is October 15th, 2022. If you have any queries or need assistance, please visit our website or contact email@example.com.
In this issue, we are sharing 17 incredible articles from all over the world. Topics go from medical education to COVID-19, public health issues, and general medicine topics. We hope you enjoy this issue as we did in its preparation.
- Thinking Globally in the Pursuit of Individual Identity: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the International Journal of Medical Students (IJMS) Muhammad Romail Manan, Kiera Liblik, Francisco J. Barrera, Ciara Egan, Juan C. Puyana, Francisco J. Bonilla-Escobar
- The IJMS World Conference of Medical Student Research and an Overview of the IJMS Volume 10 Issue 2 Adnan Mujanovic, Vincent Kipkorir, Cesare Mercalli, Arkadeep Dhali, Purva Shah, Camila Velandia, Ciara Egan, Mihnea-Alexandru Găman, Juan C. Puyana, Francisco J. Bonilla-Escobar
- The Education of Medical Students in Human Factors – A National Survey Michael Conroy, Joel Chilaka, Gianluca Colucci
- The Diet Quality of Medical Students in the United States During the Early COVID-19 Pandemic Mira Yousef, Birgit Khandalavala
- A Pilot Study of Reducing Test Anxiety in a Cohort of Underrepresented in Medicine MCAT Students Using Near-Peer Coaching Benjamin Liu, Allen Hodge, Crystal Jushka, William J Hueston 139-147
- Medical Students’ Awareness About Value-Based Health Care in Brazil: A Cross Sectional Study Gustavo Hirt, Fernanda Gushken, Guilherme Borges Gomes da Silva, Daniel Lacerda Heringer, Luciano Castro Gomes de Mello, Daniel Tavares Malheiro, Marcia Makdisse
- Prevalence and Correlates of Internet Gaming Disorder Among an Advanced Level Student Population from Colombo, Sri Lanka Minura Manjitha Manchanayake, Thalpe Guruge Madara Malsirini, Ashan Manelka Vithanage, Dushyanthi Jayawardene
- Knowledge, Prevention, and Practice of Heat Strokes Among the Public in United Arab Emirates (UAE) Mohamad Baraa Alebaji, Tasnim Hossam Elzini, Haneen Basim Ali Shahin, Abdelwahab Bashir Mohamed Suleiman, Harshitha Richard, Raed Imad Aldin Dali
- Medical Students’ Perceptions, Knowledge, and Competence in Treating Neurodivergent, Disability, and Chronic Illness (NDCI) Populations: Results from a Cross-Sectional Study Emily Hotez, Maya Ayoub, Julianna Rava, Zina Jawadi, Kashia A. Rosenau, Lauren Taiclet, Leane Nasrallah, Charlotte Poplawski, Alice A. Kuo
- Burnout Among First-Year Medical Students During COVID-19 Pandemic in Mexico: A Cross-Sectional Study Sofía Jezzini-Martinez, Javier Humberto Martinez-Garza, Alejandro Quiroga-Garza, Pablo Patricio Zarate-Garza, Guillermo Jacobo-Baca, Jorge Gutierrez-De la O, David de la Fuente-Villarreal, Yolanda Salinas-Alvarez, Rodrigo Enrique Elizondo-Omaña, Santos Guzman-Lopez
- Effects of COVID-19 on Multiple Sclerosis Relapse: A Comprehensive Review Matthew Topolski, Varun Soti
- Comparative Review of Large Animal Models for Suitability of Proximal Aortic Endovascular Repair Abhishekh Srinivas, Ming Yii, Julian A. Smith
- Clinical Considerations in the Approach to Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci: A Narrative Review John W. Beale, Marina Durward-Diioia
- A Comparison of Australian and American Medical School Admission Experiences Jack B. Ding, Xin L. Xiao, Zachary I. Merhavy, David Fahim, Cheney E. Merhavy, Thomas C. Varkey
- Mental Illness and Addiction: Lessons from the County Hospital Inpatient Psychiatric Ward Thomas F. Fusillo
- Experience of a Medical Intern in a Secondary Healthcare Hospital in Mexico Jonathan Dazaeth Delgado Sánchez 215-217
Read more about New Issue Published at the International Journal of Medical Students