- Basic Journal Statistics
- Most Read
- Most Cited
Basic Journal Statistics
Trend: December 10th, 2021 to March 10th, 2021 (Last 90 days)
|Indicator||Total Within Date Range||Total|
|Submissions Declined (Desk Reject)||5||129|
|Submissions Declined (Post-Review)||46||172|
|Submissions Declined (Other)||0||9|
|Average Days to First Editorial Decision||7||7|
|Average # Days to Accept||91||91|
|Average # Days to Reject||36||22|
|Desk Reject Rate||6.02%||16.86%|
|Post-Review Reject Rate||38.55%||22.48%|
|Other Reject Rate||0.00%||1.18%|
Time from acceptance to online publication is 0 days. We publish as in-press every accepted article in the Forthcoming section.
Last updated: March 12th 2021.
Trend: January 1st, 2021 to March 7th, 2021
Articles citations and the journal citations statistics can be found in the Journal's Google Scholar page.
|International Journal of Medical Students||10||11||13|
- h5-index is the h-index for articles published in the last 5 complete years. It is the largest number h such that h articles published in 2016-2021 have at least h citations each.
- h-index is the maximum value of h such that the given author/journal has published h papers that have each been cited at least h times.
- i-10 index is the number of paper with 10 or more citations.
The IJMS is not yet listed in Scimago but we have citations from articles indexed there. We are applying soon to this database.
- RG Journal Impact: 0.06 *
- *This value is calculated using ResearchGate data and is based on average citation counts from work published in this journal. The data used in the calculation may not be exhaustive.
Journal impact history
|Year||RG Journal Impact|
|2020||Available summer 2021|
This is the list of the most viewed and downloaded articles in the International Journal of Medical Students in the last year based on the Open Journal System statistics:
Last updated: March 12th, 2021.
Last updated: March 12th, 2021. Source: Harzing's Publish or Perish
Other measures of impact can be found at the International Journal of Medical Students Profile on PlumX